One of the best setups for The Nightmare Zone is Barrows’ equipment (Dharok), and that is thanks to its max hits at low hit points. Using prayer, absorptions, overloads and rock cake along with it, you can gain a good number of points every hour. Sounds good, doesn’t it? So, avoid grinding all day to achieve the required levels and get your own 70/70/70 NMZ ready account, today!
These accounts have the following benefits:
- 70 Attack, 70 Strength & 70 Defense
- Nightmare Zone quests (Completed)
At 70/70/70, you can either choose to switch to Dharok or continue using Obsidian equipment’s until you reach 90s for better results with Dharok. The whole set includes the great axe that is compulsory to wield for the armors special effect, which means for every hit point that a player loses, the set will provide him/her with a 1% higher bonus on each hit landed on an NPC.
Dominic Onion, the owner of a combat-based minigame called the Nightmare Zone had never planned on starting such a business to sell other people’s dream. But, all thanks to that one night where he dreamt of becoming a successful businessman, he left his home to embark on a journey. He started to learn magic related to oneiromancy and dream interpretation, and once he had vast knowledge of it, he left the island to look for an area where he could build a tower. Due to lack of money, he set up his Nightmare Zone business just north of Yanille.
There are seven ways to get there.
- You can use the Minigame Teleport to reach there directly.
- You can use the Watchtower Teleport and then run east.
- You can use your POH (Player-owned house) Teleport if your house is in Yanille and then head north.
- You can use the Fairy Ring (Code c*I*q), and then walk your way there.
- You can use a Ring of Dueling to teleport to Castle Wars and then walk to Yanille.
- You can use the Spirit Tree to teleport to the Tree Gnome Village and then walk there.
- An Ardougne Cloak 1 can also be used to get to the Ardougne Monastery, and then walk south from there.
There are no reviews yet.