60/60/60 NMZ account, also known as The Nightmare Zone, requires decent base stats for AFK training, and these stats include 60 Attack, 60 Strength and 60 Defense. So, why waste your precious time levelling up when you can simply skip the grind and gain easy access to one of our NMZ ready accounts.
These accounts have the following benefits:
- 60 Attack, 60 Strength & 60 Defense
- Nightmare Zone quests (Completed)
A good setup for a 60/60/60 NMZ account is a full Obsidian set, which gives an additional 10% bonus to Strength and Attack if you use Obsidian weapons along with it. A good recommendation is to fight low Defense mobs with the complete set, Obsidian Sword and Berserker Necklace equipped for good experience and NMZ points per hour.
Nightmare Zone is a combat-based minigame in which players enter an instance called Dreams to fight bosses that they’ve already defeated during various quests. The owner of this zone is Dominic Onion, who is a mage from the Lunar Isle. Dominic never planned on keeping the name as the ‘Nightmare Zone’, but it is what all the local villagers were calling it. He didn’t plan for all this, but thanks to that one dream that he had when he was younger, he knew that his journey to becoming a successful businessman had started.
There are seven different ways to get there:
- By using the Minigame Teleport.
- By teleporting to the Watchtower, and then running east.
- By teleporting to your POH (Player-owned house) to get to the city of Yanille.
- Using the Fairy Ring (Code c*l*s), and then running north-west.
- Using a Ring of Dueling to get to Castle Wars and walking your way there.
- Using the Spirit Tree to get to the Tree Gnome Village and walking your way there.
- You can also use the Ardougne Cloak 1 to get to the monastery, and then head south from there to reach the zone.
There are no reviews yet.